Who is this podcast for?
- Young adults with cancer who are too sick to go to a meeting
- Young adults with cancer who don’t have young adult support groups in their area
- Families, friends, and caregivers of young adults with cancer
- Anyone that finds us mildly entertaining
- Discuss young adult cancer-related issues
- Talk about things you’re too afraid to ask or uncomfortable to ask your doctor
- Bring awareness to listeners about the issues young adults with cancer face
- Link young adults with cancer to resources and programs
Topics we’ll be exploring on this podcast
- Dating and Relationships
- Death and end of life
- Support systems
- Sexual dysfunction and remedies (Buttercup has her sex educator certification!)
- What’s going on in the cancer medical community
Basically, we will be the Wesley to your Buttercup, helping you through the fire swamp that is cancer.