Recorded in February 2018
Shit We Talked About!
Who is this podcast for?
- Young adults with cancer who are too sick to go to a meeting
- Young adults with cancer who don’t have young adult support groups in their area
- Families, friends, and caregivers of young adults with cancer
- Anyone that finds us mildly entertaining
- Discuss young adult cancer-related issues
- Talk about things you’re too afraid to ask or uncomfortable to ask your doctor
- Bring awareness to listeners about the issues young adults with cancer face
- Link young adults with cancer to resources and programs
Topics we’ll be exploring on this podcast
- Dating and Relationships
- Death and end of life
- Support systems
- Sexual dysfunction and remedies (Buttercup has her sex educator certification!)
- What’s going on in the cancer medical community
Basically, we will be the Wesley to your Buttercup, helping you through the fire swamp that is cancer.Buttercup visiting Bumble in Michigan
Lexi was a great emotional support animal to Bumble while going through cancer treatment. PLEASE ADOPT, don’t shop! Here is some information to learn about emotional support animals, and even get a doctor’s note if your rental policy doesn’t allow pets. You can go here to register your pet as an emotional support animal.
Our First Descents Trip
Check out First Descents for more information.
We ate amazing, healthy meals at First Descents courtesy of
The Holistic Chef The Well Balanced Company.
We were so lucky to have a professional photographer at cancer camp to capture all of the wonderful moments! Check out Rebecca “HD” Elliot of Sunnybrook Photo.
This episode was recorded in February 2018. The music you heard on this episode is thanks to
Intro: Midnight by Shaneé Laurent, recorded at Planet Sunday Studios
Break: Thee Radiant Diadem by Jeremy Ensley and Shaneé Laurent, recorded at Amber Lit Studios
Outro: Wolf Teeth by Shaneé Laurent, recorded at Planet Sunday Studios
1 thought on “Survivorshit: Episode 1”
I’m so beyond proud of you ladies…I miss u guys so much!!